Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Connect to Exchange OWA

I am having trouble connecting to our company's OWA Exchange server. https://mex08.emailsrvr.com. I get a 404 failure each time.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Oh I am sorry. I have figured it out on my own. 

I had been entering my server settings manually and correctly, I might add. This was not working for me. 

My solution was to let the process automatically identify the server settings. It takes a very long time to process though. It is much more efficient to attach to outlook and send emails that way. 

Using the exchange feature, it takes 30-45 seconds to connect to the exchange server then another 30-45 seconds to send the email. Very inefficient but it is working now. 

Hope this helps. 

ADMIN

Dear Doug,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Please note that the specific forum category is related to tips and tricks for development of robots.

Since this question is error related, please create a new ticket and provide us with additional information.

Thank you and best regards!

I would love to see a solution to this as well as I have the same issue.  If the question doesn't belong here surely the solution does!

Answer

Oh I am sorry. I have figured it out on my own. 

I had been entering my server settings manually and correctly, I might add. This was not working for me. 

My solution was to let the process automatically identify the server settings. It takes a very long time to process though. It is much more efficient to attach to outlook and send emails that way. 

Using the exchange feature, it takes 30-45 seconds to connect to the exchange server then another 30-45 seconds to send the email. Very inefficient but it is working now. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks Supratman Widoyoko and Doug Snowden.  I was able to connect without autoconfigure and the speed is great there unless retrieving a LOT of emails.  I appreciate the assist.

Login or Signup to post a comment