Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

How to use Get Data With ABBYY FlexiCapture

The Get Data With ABBYY FlexiCapture action requires document definition files. How does a developer create document definition files?

Best Answer

Hello Joe!

The document definition files that are required for the Get Data With ABBYY FlexiCapture Action, are being created from within ABBY FlexiCapture. 

Hence, you should have already created those files from within ABBY's product, and then use their file paths in ProcessRobot. 

I hope it makes sense :)

1 person has this question

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Joe!

The document definition files that are required for the Get Data With ABBYY FlexiCapture Action, are being created from within ABBY FlexiCapture. 

Hence, you should have already created those files from within ABBY's product, and then use their file paths in ProcessRobot. 

I hope it makes sense :)

@peter - I have just read the business news... Welcome to the UK (Softomotive). @joe - did you get your head around this? There are editions of Abbyy FlexiCapture which make document definition creation very easy. With the standard one it's a bit more involved. Drop me a message if you'd like advice. I've been using FC for 10 years. Jeremy
Login or Signup to post a comment