Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Viewing support tickets raised by all users

While I like the independent support portal better than linkedin groups, one thing that concerns me is that we will not be able to see the support tickets created by individual users.

Often I would just visit the linkedin group just to see questions asked by people, and the responses, and in the process I would learn a thing or two. Since with this portal, every user will create a ticket (private), are there plans to post the resolved ticket in some area where other can see them? (Obviously this does not include any client specific tickets, but more on general question on the tool or features).

Best Answer

Dear Summit,

Thank you for raising this concern to us.
As you said and it can be easily understood privacy and confidentiality of each customer's data are of really high importance for us.
If issues are reported that might concern the whole WinAutomation and ProcessRobot community, our team will create a related article that will be visible in our Portal's Solutions/Knowledge base section.

I hope that the above make sense to you.

Thank you and best regards,
Thanasis Tsakoumis
Head of Professional Services and Support 

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Dear Summit,

Thank you for raising this concern to us.
As you said and it can be easily understood privacy and confidentiality of each customer's data are of really high importance for us.
If issues are reported that might concern the whole WinAutomation and ProcessRobot community, our team will create a related article that will be visible in our Portal's Solutions/Knowledge base section.

I hope that the above make sense to you.

Thank you and best regards,
Thanasis Tsakoumis
Head of Professional Services and Support 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment