Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Missing reference data in the underlying SQLite database

I need to access the bot logs at runtime, so I am tapping into the underlying SQLite database. In the retrieved data, for some rows, I see data references (numbers) as opposed to the actual values in the Source and UserSid field. I need to extract this data in a csv file. Can someone please take a look at it let me know the root cause of reference data appearing and not actual value? Since the values are static (like for usersid I see all the same values) so we can create a look up table which is referenced while writing the csv file, but it will be best to have the correct value in the database in the first place.

Best Answer

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please keep in mind that the specific forum category is related to tips and tricks for development of robots.

If you would like to request support for an issue you are facing with our software, please consider creating a ticket through our Support Portal (link). We will be happy to handle your request there.

Have a great day!

Can someone from WA please take a look. Thank you.

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please keep in mind that the specific forum category is related to tips and tricks for development of robots.

If you would like to request support for an issue you are facing with our software, please consider creating a ticket through our Support Portal (link). We will be happy to handle your request there.

Have a great day!

Login or Signup to post a comment