Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

WA v8 not pulling the correct timestamp from underlying SQLite DB

When I query the log table in the SQLite DB, the TimeStamp field shows a difference of 4 hours? Please see the attached pic. I have highlighted the time in the row (which shows greater than current time) and the system time (bottom right).

I tried this on a different machine on v7 as well, but I got similar results. Looks like the time is not getting converted properly. Can you please check?

Best Answer

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Please note that the specific forum category is related to tips and tricks for development of robots.

If you would like to request support for an issue you are facing with our software, please consider creating a ticket through our Support Portal (link).

Have a great day!

Also, it possible to get the actual time value, like in the picture below (data extracted using SQLiteStudio)

Can someone from WA please take a look. Thank you.

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Please note that the specific forum category is related to tips and tricks for development of robots.

If you would like to request support for an issue you are facing with our software, please consider creating a ticket through our Support Portal (link).

Have a great day!

Login or Signup to post a comment