Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

If Web Content Page on Chrome and Firefox don't work

Hello admin,

I am running register a website. sometimes it shows captcha, sometime not.

I write a robot to run it. But it doesn't work. 

I used "If Web Content Page" . But it always run to step f5 whatever have captcha or not.

Please check and help me

Thank you

waj
(1.04 MB)

Best Answer

Hello there,

Please keep in mind that this forum is for discussion on tips and tricks regarding process development.

Since your inquiry is of a more technical nature, please consider submitting a ticket through our Support Portal, so that we can assist you further.

We will be looking forward to assisting you further.

Have a great day!

It works great on IE, But it doesnt work on FF, and Chrome. 

But IE doesnt has Anticaptcha Addons to resolve captcha. It only has FF, Chrome Addons.

ADMIN
Answer

Hello there,

Please keep in mind that this forum is for discussion on tips and tricks regarding process development.

Since your inquiry is of a more technical nature, please consider submitting a ticket through our Support Portal, so that we can assist you further.

We will be looking forward to assisting you further.

Have a great day!

Romanos,

That is bizarre. Who is going to take the time, simply out of kindness, to write a tip or a trick? Tips and tricks stem from solutions to questions. It blows my mind how badly Winautomation's user area is now after previously being so good. I mean at the very least, can you not have a separate user area from Winautomation and ProcessRobot...

ADMIN

Hello Jackson,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you feel the forum experience has deteriorated, and will pass your comments on to the relevant department.

Please be assured that we are dedicated to continuously improving our customers' experience and interaction with our company, and will take your remarks into consideration.

Login or Signup to post a comment