Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Cannot stop process

Hello, 

i use WA5; in the console i have a job with a schedule trigger hourly-based.

It often happens that the job doesn't stop, neither gives errors or response. Clicking "Stop job" button is useless, either closing and re-launching the application or killing it via task manager. The "stop job" button simply remains clickable and the next trigger-launched job gives the error "cannot send mouse click in non-interactive mode".

It is even possible that I made a mistake, blocking the job in an endless loop "label - if error occurs", if you get what I mean; still the job should stop when the button is pressed, right?

Is there anybody who can help me with this issue?

Thanks a lot

Elio

Best Answer

Hello Elio,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that WA5 is a very old version of WinAutomation. The latest one is WA8 which is much more stable, with a lot of resolved bugs and many more new features.

I strongly suggest that you consider upgrading to the latest one.

Feel free to login to the User Area of our web site, to check you upgrade options.

Thank you!

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Elio,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that WA5 is a very old version of WinAutomation. The latest one is WA8 which is much more stable, with a lot of resolved bugs and many more new features.

I strongly suggest that you consider upgrading to the latest one.

Feel free to login to the User Area of our web site, to check you upgrade options.

Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment