Make operation more convenient
I have a few suggestions that make the related operations more convenient.
1. Drag the function name to the workspace, you can directly generate the action to run the function, which is very convenient, as shown in image 1 below.
2. In the custom hotkey of the software option, add a function, press the hotkey, for example, alt+a can directly locate the action search box, as shown in image 2 below
3. When the ctrl key is pressed, the action can be copied by dragging the action, which is much more convenient than using the hot keys ctrl+c, ctrl+v.
4. clicking the function name, press ctrl+c to copy, then open another process window, press ctrl+v to paste the selected function, which will be very convenient.
5. After selecting the action, pressing the space for the first time will disable the action, and pressing the space bar for the second time will enable the action, which will make the operation more convenient.
3 people like this idea
Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that we have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department and it will be taken into consideration for future releases of Process Robot.