Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Deferred

Make operation more convenient

I have a few suggestions that make the related operations more convenient. 

1. Drag the function name to the workspace, you can directly generate the action to run the function, which is very convenient, as shown in image 1 below.

2. In the custom hotkey of the software option, add a function, press the hotkey, for example, alt+a can directly locate the action search box, as shown in image 2 below

3. When the ctrl key is pressed, the action can be copied by dragging the action, which is much more convenient than using the hot keys ctrl+c, ctrl+v.

4. clicking the function name, press ctrl+c to copy, then open another process window, press ctrl+v to paste the selected function, which will be very convenient.

5. After selecting the action, pressing the space for the first time will disable the action, and pressing the space bar for the second time will enable the action, which will make the operation more convenient.

4 people like this idea

ADMIN

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that we have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department and it will be taken into consideration for future releases of Process Robot.

I recommend to add two very convenient and practical features.

1. The action of adding variables uses very frequency, so I suggest that in the Variables panel, add a new variable button, click to create a new variable directly, see the picture below

2. Add a hotkey for the recording desktop function, ctrl + alt + d, (d:desktop), add a hotkey for the recording webpage function: ctrl + alt + w (w:web), see the picture below

If you see this post, if you feel that the suggestion is good, please like it, so that the proposal may be implemented as soon as possible, thank you

1.In the console window, Change hotkey,which is more convenient and faster:      

The hotkey for disabling/starting the process is changed to space bar,

The following image is a functional representation.

2.In the process designer,Add the following hotkey,which is more convenient and faster:

Stop running: Pause

Add a comment: ctrl+alt+c

Add range: ctrl+r

The following image is a functional representation.

3.I recommend adding a code snippet panel. With it, I can easily reuse the previously collected code snippet. It is very convenient. The following image is a functional representation.

If you see this post, if you feel that the suggestion is good, please like it, so that the proposal may be implemented as soon as possible, thank you

ADMIN

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate the time and effort you have put into these ideas. We have forwarded them to the Product Department to be taken into consideration for future releases.

When the mouse hovers over the process name, a bubble pops up to show the content of the process description, which is very practical, The following image is a functional representation.

Login or Signup to post a comment