Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

BloomUr

I have this robot poping up every two minutes or so. Since I never did anything related to Bloomberg I know that I did not create it. The robot is trying to access my S: drive at \findur_devt\data\bloom_data\fxftp_data. Trying to satisfy the drive requirements causes a failure:

bfm1.bloomberg.com

error at action 20; Open ftp connection.

I have WinAutomation 6 and running Windows 10

Best Answer

Dear Bernard,

Thank you for getting in contact with us. Please note that the specific forum category is not related to your request. Hence, we strongly suggest that you consider creating a new support ticket and our team will assist you accordingly. Have in mind that only users with an active SAP (Software Assurance Plan) subscription are eligible for our support services. 

Thank you and best regards.

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Dear Bernard,

Thank you for getting in contact with us. Please note that the specific forum category is not related to your request. Hence, we strongly suggest that you consider creating a new support ticket and our team will assist you accordingly. Have in mind that only users with an active SAP (Software Assurance Plan) subscription are eligible for our support services. 

Thank you and best regards.