Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Where and how can I find old topics

Best Answer
Hi Ren,

Please note that the old community forums have been taken down in an effort to provide a cleaner, more organized and direct experience.

For future reference, please note that our new Support Portal contains many articles on troubleshooting and process development, and the new Forums are also a great way to obtain useful information and tips.

Also, kindly note that the content of the old community forums has been updated and migrated to the Support Portal above, in the form of articles, forum posts, .waj files etc.

I hope this helps.
1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer
Hi Ren,

Please note that the old community forums have been taken down in an effort to provide a cleaner, more organized and direct experience.

For future reference, please note that our new Support Portal contains many articles on troubleshooting and process development, and the new Forums are also a great way to obtain useful information and tips.

Also, kindly note that the content of the old community forums has been updated and migrated to the Support Portal above, in the form of articles, forum posts, .waj files etc.

I hope this helps.
Login or Signup to post a comment