Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Scheduler: Next Scheduled Run: Shows an Hour Later than Originally Scheduled

I'm currently moving robots from a Windows 7 / Office 2017 / 32 bit machine to a Windows 10 / Office 2016 / 64 bit machine. 

When rebuilding the robots and setting up the schedules on the new machine, I'm seeing that the 'Next Scheduled Run' is consistently an hour later than the scheduled start time. 

I've validated that the time zone / daylight settings time on the machine itself are correct. I was unable to find any information about time zone settings for WinAutomation specifically.

For the time being, I am scheduling everything an hour earlier than I need it to start, but this seems a bit ridiculous. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Best Answer
Try rebooting the machine, so the scheduler realizes the recent weeks ago us time zone change. If that does not adjust them, I wpild next suggest opening a support ticket for this.

Answer
Try rebooting the machine, so the scheduler realizes the recent weeks ago us time zone change. If that does not adjust them, I wpild next suggest opening a support ticket for this.

Wow. So, I had been under the impression that we had an auto-reboot enabled on this machine... we unfortunately did not. This resolved the issue. Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment