WinAutomation 188.8.131.5223 is publicly available!
Improvements and Corrections:
- Adjusted width size in the Custom Dialog designed to show all required information.
- "Open FTP" Action used to throw an error when used with Autologin.
- All actions within a Switch, now require to be within a Case as well.
- Backup of the database can now be performed for any database size.
- Improved performance of UI/Desktop actions.
- Improved performance of Web Automation actions.
- Send Email action, now works with accounts that do not require authentication.
- "Merge PDF Files" action now supports password protected files.
- WinAutomation now supports File monitoring Trigger for network folders for logged out users.
- "Zip File" and "Unzip File" actions now support the use of password protected files.
- Improved comparison of variables according to their datatypes.
- Send Email through Outlook action now supports sending emails from shared mailboxes.
- Improved location of objects using image recognition actions.
- "Invoke Web Service" action now includes the HTTP Patch method.
- Fix on control’s extraction from the Automation Browser.
- Ability to extract text through digitally signed PDF documents.
- Exporting the Logs from the WinAutomation Console, now includes the additional details as well.
- "Synchronize FTP" Action now takes the "Transfer Type" settings in the WinAutomation Console Options Tab into consideration before the transfer.
3 people like this