Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Invoke Web Service Action API call

Hi,

I want to make an API call to the AYLIEN text analytics API with the invoke web service action. However I am not sure on how to provide all the inputs like key, id and text to analyze. I attached a screenshot of the activity. 

What is the correct syntax for the headers and how can I provide the text to analyze? 

As output I get "Authentification failed with status code 403, but key and ID are correct.

screen.PNG
(54.6 KB)

Best Answer

Hello Alex,

Note that every web service comes with an API documentation, therefore I would suggest to have a look at the corresponding documentation for the correct syntax of the api call.

Having said that, I tried a few different things and I was able to get a response from the API using the following configuration:

Update: The credentials work now and the call itself works (the "" in the headers were not needed). But I still don't know how to provide the text. The current output I get looks like this:

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Alex,

Note that every web service comes with an API documentation, therefore I would suggest to have a look at the corresponding documentation for the correct syntax of the api call.

Having said that, I tried a few different things and I was able to get a response from the API using the following configuration:

Login or Signup to post a comment