Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Single Instance in Winautomation Console

Hi! I have a process that runs by changed file triger. I have an issue that when file is saved several tymes the process start every tyme. I included the wait action but the process making is new instace every tyme. Is there an action when process is checking if the same process started or not? Or a single instance parameter like in compile process misc options?

Best Answer

Hi Ivan,

There is an option to limit the number of Process instances that can run concurrently, under the "Process Properties > Concurrency Policy" tab.

Although, that is a good idea in case you want to limit the number of total Processes running at the same time - different processes as well.

Question closed.

I added an Environmental Variable at the start of the process, and delete it at the end.

Than add "Get Environmental Variable Action" right after the trigger fires and if variable found stop the process. All works.

ADMIN
Answer

Hi Ivan,

There is an option to limit the number of Process instances that can run concurrently, under the "Process Properties > Concurrency Policy" tab.

Although, that is a good idea in case you want to limit the number of total Processes running at the same time - different processes as well.

Login or Signup to post a comment