Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Web data extract : process too fast

Hello,

I test my script with both PDesigner and Console. Not same results : 

- PDesigner it works flawlessly

- With console I notice it goes too fast so result no data extracted (CSV).

How I do to slower to porcess Web data extract ?

Best Answer

Hello there,

Indeed, when you run a process through the Process Designer it runs slower, because we usually use it for debugging. 

What you could do is use some "Wait" actions in key positions, where the process doesn't seem to work as expected. 

Also, please keep in mind that all "Web Automation" related actions have the option "Wait for Page to Load" under the Advanced Tab, which you can use to prohibit your process from moving faster than the Web Page loading times.

I hope the above prove to be helpful!

ADMIN
Answer

Hello there,

Indeed, when you run a process through the Process Designer it runs slower, because we usually use it for debugging. 

What you could do is use some "Wait" actions in key positions, where the process doesn't seem to work as expected. 

Also, please keep in mind that all "Web Automation" related actions have the option "Wait for Page to Load" under the Advanced Tab, which you can use to prohibit your process from moving faster than the Web Page loading times.

I hope the above prove to be helpful!

1 person likes this

"when you run a process through the Process Designer it runs slower, because we usually use it for debugging. "

Ok good to know !

Ps : just forget to mention that during browsing web is ok but after that I extract and save data into a CSV, which is the step that need to "wait".

Login or Signup to post a comment