Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

google translate

Hi,

I have a text of 50,000 characters and I would like to cut it into 5000 characters to translate it in google translate and then paste and reconstruct it into another translated file.

How to cut out a long text and reconstruct it later,

regards

Best Answer

Hi,

In case you have the text in a .txt file, you can use the "Read Text from File" action to read the content.

Then you can use the "Get Subtext" action to retrieve part of the text, perhaps within a loop so as to eventually go through the entire text. 

A different approach would be to change the action to store the file content as List, instead of single text value which will result to a list containing all the lines of the text as a separate list item.

Finally, to reconstruct it, you can use the "Write Text to File" action with the option "Append content".

up

ADMIN
Answer

Hi,

In case you have the text in a .txt file, you can use the "Read Text from File" action to read the content.

Then you can use the "Get Subtext" action to retrieve part of the text, perhaps within a loop so as to eventually go through the entire text. 

A different approach would be to change the action to store the file content as List, instead of single text value which will result to a list containing all the lines of the text as a separate list item.

Finally, to reconstruct it, you can use the "Write Text to File" action with the option "Append content".

Thank you Kanstantinos I will try. Regards
Login or Signup to post a comment