Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Controlling run of multiple processes

Hi,

I have a requirement where if one process is running, other process should be queued and run after previous process completed. How can I achieve this?  Any ideas/ code developed for this?

Best Answer

For ProcessRobot, you can configure the concurrency policy for the Robot (Sidebot/Policy).

For WinAutomation, I would suggest to have a look at the WinAutomationController feature.

You can find more information by navigating to the "Advanced Topics > Controlling WinAutomation from the command line" section of the WinAutomation Help File.

For winautomation, you could use Lock Handle on a name string like "processexecute" ( or whatever common lock name you want to use) to single-thread one process after another.

1 person likes this
Answer

For ProcessRobot, you can configure the concurrency policy for the Robot (Sidebot/Policy).

For WinAutomation, I would suggest to have a look at the WinAutomationController feature.

You can find more information by navigating to the "Advanced Topics > Controlling WinAutomation from the command line" section of the WinAutomation Help File.

Maybe the Start Process action?

Login or Signup to post a comment