Robot fails to assume control in Chrome on Windows 10
Sometimes, the robots fail to assume control of Chrome. Before anyone is asking me, the add on IS installed. So, sometimes it goes through, sometimes it gets stuck. I would like to know if there is any tip on how to avoid this problem.
I opened a ticket with the developers and showed them this exact error and how to reproduce it. All they told me was "Its a hardware issue" because my CPU would max when opening a new Chrome.
The best way I've found as a work around is to run a Dos command that "Taskkill /IM chrome.exe /F" then when opening a new chrome window Use an "If window contains X button" then "Press X button" to get rid of the pop up asking if you would like to restore.
Hope this helps, sorry I couldnt help more but that's what I was told.