Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic

Process Execution Report with duration stats (using WA database)

Hi, I would like to share with you a report that I've developed for my own purposes. It is based on data from the WinAutomation internal databases and shows the status of the last executions of processes, counts the duration of their execution and notifies about detected problems by email. 

You can use it in whole or use any of its components separately for your needs (for example, accessing a WinAutomation database or combining data from different Excel tabs).

Brief description of the process:

1. Runs daily (the schedule will need to be created manually) and tracks the result of the processes execution in the last 24 hours
  2. Receives data from the process database and logs database
  3. Writes received the data in Excel
  4. Joins the received data and calculates the execution durations
  5. Counts the number of errors and generates an email message with a list of processes fails and errors (separately for fail and error, where fail  if the process had to start but did not start*, and error  if the process started, but completed with an error)
  6. Sends a nice email notification with details in excel-report attached

*All my scheduled processes run daily, so the determination of the need to run is perfomed by the mere presence of a schedule. If it is necessary to control the processes that are launched less frequently – a little refinement is needed.

Before using, you will need to:

1. Install drivers for SQLite: http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/
  2. Point %Main_ReportFile% variable on RPA Report.xlsx
  3. Set other needed variables, see the comments inside WAJ

Don't hesitate to ask any questions ;)

RPA Report.png
(17.1 KB)
waj
xlsx
Login or Signup to post a comment