Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

download attachment from email to folder

Please help me to save attchments with a specific extension name from email.

I tried to use the function of "Email-retrieve", but it keeping erroring like "MailKit.Net.Imap.ImapCommandException: The IMAP server replied to the 'SELECT' command with a 'NO' response: SELECT Unsafe Login. Please contact kefu@188.com for help"

I have already set the authorization code in email.

I put the script of the process below. Hope you can help me to solve it!

Thanks a lot!

waj

Best Answer

Hi Ziqi,

This looks like an issue with the wrong credentials and incorrect port.

For example, if the email account is a Gmail account, then the appropriate settings can be found here. If the Gmail account has the 2-step verification option enabled, then a password must be generated from the Security tab of the Google account and use that password instead of the account password.

If the email account not a Gmail account, then you would need to refer to the provider's web page, to find out more about the imap and smtp settings for that email account.

Regards,

Preeti

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Hi Ziqi,

This looks like an issue with the wrong credentials and incorrect port.

For example, if the email account is a Gmail account, then the appropriate settings can be found here. If the Gmail account has the 2-step verification option enabled, then a password must be generated from the Security tab of the Google account and use that password instead of the account password.

If the email account not a Gmail account, then you would need to refer to the provider's web page, to find out more about the imap and smtp settings for that email account.

Regards,

Preeti

Login or Signup to post a comment