Notification Popup Management per Process
I have an increasing number of processes that now overlap in terms of their run-time and feel that the current notification (stacking upward from bottom right) is inadequate for the overall quality and function of WinAutomation in all other areas.
Notifications are 'stacked' therefore I cant see the information/ progress of a large number my jobs when running all at once, defeating the object of having a notification at all.
Please can you discuss internally the following options:
- The ability to minimize notification panels into perhaps a task-bar or system tray feature.
- Consolidated view of multiple jobs that I can flick between when required.
- The ability to reactivate a notification if closed.
- The ability to suppress a robots run notification entirely, for those jobs that are run on a reoccurring basis and I have no interest in seeing any form of notification appear on screen. (every 3 mins in my case)
- Expandable notification where a large amount of information is being presented taking up a lot of screen space.
I've been using the product for a long time and this area certainly needs more thought and development.
This post was created by the Softomotive Support Team. Thank you
1 person likes this idea