Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

automate username and password

how to use username and password from an excel sheet?

Best Answer

Hi Koel,

Could you please elaborate the requirement. 

Are the Username and Password text Data in the Excel Sheet? In that case, you can use "Read From Excel Worksheet" Action to retrieve the Username and password from Excel Sheet.

Regards,

Preeti

ADMIN
Answer

Hi Koel,

Could you please elaborate the requirement. 

Are the Username and Password text Data in the Excel Sheet? In that case, you can use "Read From Excel Worksheet" Action to retrieve the Username and password from Excel Sheet.

Regards,

Preeti

Thanks Preeti.. Is this possible for you to send attachment for this example...
Hi Preeti, Yes username and password are text data only...which I want in login page via automation..
ADMIN

Hi Koyel,

If you are a WinAutomation User you can find sample Processes for Excel Actions in the Examples.

You can also refer to the following example:

If you require Automation for a specific Process you can always reach support@softomotive.com

Regards,

Preeti

Hi Preeti,

thanks for your reply. I have another one question can you tell some video link  where I will get tutorial regarding win automation in depth knowledge. It will be helpful for me.

ADMIN

Hi Koyel,

Kindly refer to the Softomotive Academy to undertake the courses in WinAutomation.

Regards,

Preeti

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Preeti,

in a webpage whenever trying to type text but its not type .because  its a div field shown whenever try to focus

Kindly tell me how to put type option inside div.

Login or Signup to post a comment