Variable with Looping
Set variable :
1. Set Value: abc Into variable : %Output1%
2. Set Value: xyz Into variable : %Output2%
3. Set Value: mnl Into variable : %Output3%
4. Set Value: opq Into variable : %Output4%
5. Set Value: iop Into variable : %Output5%
Next, I use looping function Loop 1 - 5 , increase by 1 %Loop%
Question : How do get the variable name with combination of set of variable and looping function? So that the same steps can repetitive by using function looping.
Tried few with error , example :
%Output%Loop%%, %Output[Loop]%, %Output(Loop)%,
Any expert here can share the tips?
You can create list variable (which is a one dimensional array) as follows:
Create New List %Output%
Add Abc to List %Output%
Abd def to List %Output%
For Each %CurrentItem% in List %Output%
Display MsgBox %CurrentItem%
You can only create one dimensional array yourself. Two dimensional arrays (datatable) can only be created by read from excel action, extract from web action, read csv file into datatable action, or exec sql action.