Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Idle Process at Particular minutes

Hi,

My problem is, i want to Idle (or) Delayed the automation process. In a web page i select some file and it can go for some process. After completing that process i want to Idle (or) Delay the Automation Process.

Ex : If i try to Convert a word (.doc) document to pdf (.pdf) means,the convert process may take 5 sec to 10 sec - between this cap the automation process to Idle (or) the process may started as some Delayed minutes.

Can you please, any one help?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Answer

Hello Gobi,

WinAutomation (and ProcessRobot) provide actions for these purposes. Please navigate in the actions pane of process designer and search in the Wait group of actions.

In this group of actions, you may find the "Wait" Action (for a specific amount of time), the "Wait for File" Action and more.

I hope that the above proves to be helpful.

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Gobi,

WinAutomation (and ProcessRobot) provide actions for these purposes. Please navigate in the actions pane of process designer and search in the Wait group of actions.

In this group of actions, you may find the "Wait" Action (for a specific amount of time), the "Wait for File" Action and more.

I hope that the above proves to be helpful.

Thank you so much Christos :)

ADMIN

You are welcome, Gobi!

Happy to assist :)

Login or Signup to post a comment