WinAutomation Version 18.104.22.16839 is publicly available!
Improvements and Corrections:
- Autologin used to return an error when a legal notice was in place.
- Corrected issue on “Get Password from CyberArk” action where it falsely required an AppID parameter.
- Macro recorder now records the “Populate Text Field on Window” action instead of the “Send Keys” action.
- Corrected issue where Java elements could not be captured if Java was not installed in English.
- Corrected issue where “Decrypt Text” action added whitespaces in the encrypted text.
- File Monitor trigger now recognizes the “~$” characters.
1 person likes this