Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

creating a list

Hi,

how to create a list and loop into the values using its index number. If possible please share an example.

Note: i have ten strings. for each loop, the string values should be changed in a single variable accordingly. so that i should get  all those strings in a text file, by calling a single variable.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Hey Jenice,

Regarding your question, you can use the "Loop" action, which loops from a starting number to an ending number (see image below) and stores a variable (%LoopIndex% is the default name) for the current index.

A list or a table (both datatypes are itterable) can also be created by reading data from a file (e.g. read from excel file, Read from csv etc.).

I hope the above is helpful :) 

ADMIN
Answer

Hey Jenice,

Regarding your question, you can use the "Loop" action, which loops from a starting number to an ending number (see image below) and stores a variable (%LoopIndex% is the default name) for the current index.

A list or a table (both datatypes are itterable) can also be created by reading data from a file (e.g. read from excel file, Read from csv etc.).

I hope the above is helpful :) 

1 person likes this

Thank you so much.

ADMIN

You are welcome, Jenice!

Keep on automating :) 

Login or Signup to post a comment