Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

Trigger Help Please!!

I can't seem to connect the processes I need to. I have 75 various web forms that need to automated. Basically for each set of data will complete about 20 forms. These forms vary per data set though. So I've automated the process for pretty much the completion part of all the forms. And I've automated the beginning process somewhat of scraping the data set to complete the form (using excel, but can be done on the web if needed). I can't get it to connect to trigger the needed forms- since they will vary per client. I tried adding a row to the excel sheet and using that to send keystrokes, but the hotkey trigger wouldn't work on that. I tried looping through excel and emailing each form name and triggering each form off an email..but then I don't see where I can get to my saved instances from the beginning steps. What's the best way to get one process to have the ability to trigger off 75 various other processes?/

Best Answer

Hello Sydney,

In regard to your inquiry, kindly note that this is supported by our Software by using the Start Process action within a process. This way you can make a process to fire a secondary process. You can even build a logic by using conditionals to launch different processes, creating a more complex process structure if you wish.

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Sydney,

In regard to your inquiry, kindly note that this is supported by our Software by using the Start Process action within a process. This way you can make a process to fire a secondary process. You can even build a logic by using conditionals to launch different processes, creating a more complex process structure if you wish.

Login or Signup to post a comment