Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic

Possible error in ’Get Files in Folder’ – Advanced options

There are at least one folder that I don't have access to in %Main_folder%. So I unchecked the option 'Fail upon denied access to any Subfolder'.

Then I get an error:

"Runtime Error: Cannot retrieve list of files in folder ...

System.IO.IOException: Der opstod en uventet netværksfejl.

ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

ved System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()

ved System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)

ved System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

ved WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.FileFolderActions.GetItemsOfFolderIgnoringUnauthorizedAccess[T](DirectoryInfo initialDirectory, Func`2 getItemsOperation, Boolean searchSubFolders)

ved WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.FileFolderActions.GetFilesInFolder(Variant folder, Variant fileMask, Variant& listOfFiles, Boolean includeSubfolders, Boolean getResultInDataTable, String resultDataTableColumns, Boolean failOnAccessDenied)

"

But I have access to most folder in %Main_folder%.

Is there an error in the action?

Or what am I doing wrong?

Hos anyone seen this issue?

ADMIN

Hello Peter,

Trying to reproduce it at my end, it seems that there is no issue with the described scenario.
For troubleshooting please feel free to contact with support@softomotive.com to investigate the issue accordingly. 

Login or Signup to post a comment