New ProcessRobot build - Version 2020.1
NEW PROCESSROBOT BUILD
General New Features
- Users may be assigned Multiple Roles simultaneously; the resulting User permissions are the sum of all the assigned roles’ “Allow” permissions.
- Multiple Active Directory Users may be imported and updated in ProcessRobot through Active Directory Groups.
- Triggers can now be configured to retry after encountering an error.
- Process Folders with custom Security options are now visible to roles with “Allow” permissions.
- Search bar added to most Settings subtabs in the Control Desk Settings tab.
- “Active Directory” group of Actions allows direct interaction with Windows Active Directory.
- “Ancora” group of Actions provides integration with the ancoraDocs document analysis and processing software.
- “Amazon” Group of Actions directly integrates with cloud environments in the Amazon Web Services platform.
- “Azure” group of Actions allows Users to directly automate cloud environments in the Azure platform.
Corrections and Improvements
- Improved the way multiple License files are handled in a single ProcessRobot installation.
- Changing a User Password when the “Remember Me” option is enabled no longer produces error messages.
- “Logout after Process completion” option no longer affects all Robots in a BotStack.
- The Sidebot window no longer opens when a BotStack Solobot attempts to login.
- SoloBots are no longer stuck in a “Waiting For Login” state when the previous RDP session had been disconnected.
- Intensive use of Queues no longer causes issues with SQL Server.
- Silent installation consisting of only one Robot now works as intended.
- Updating to the latest Version no longer fails when there are SoloBots which are not assigned to a machine.
- File Monitor Filter now recognizes regex related symbols, such as ~$, as simple characters.
- Checker Process no longer runs twice when the Robot is disconnected during the execution of the Maker Process.
- Logging out from Windows no longer causes queued Processes to fail.
- An appropriate entry is added to the Audit logs when a Schedule fires and its Execution Target is not available.
- Macro Recorder now uses the “Populate Text Field in Window” Action where appropriate.
- All information is now properly logged by the "Log Message" Action on SoloBots.
- Custom User Actions no longer crash when running under a different ProcessRobot Server.
- Deleting a Process after discarding it from Production no longer prevents the parent folder from being deleted.
- License Utilization in the Home tab of the Control Desk now displays the correct number of licenses.
- The status of Queue Items of Processes is now updated as expected.
- Warning logs created by BotStack are now generated correctly.
- Improved stability of the Automation Browser.
- Performance of SAP automation improved.
- Decryption of an encrypted Variable no longer produces empty spaces in the end result.
- Pager elements now work properly during Web Extraction.
- The Timeout option in the Upload Document to CaptureFast Action now works as expected.
- Extracting text from PDF files now works as intended.
- Exception Handling in “Launch New Internet Explorer” Action now functions as expected.
- Regions and Comments are now allowed in Switch blocks.
- Exporting reports from Dashboard Viewer is now possible.
Please contact your account manager to get more information and the download links!
2 people like this