New WinAutomation build - Version 9.1
General New Features:
- Triggers can now be configured to retry after encountering an error.
- "External ID" field added to Process Properties.
- “Active Directory” group of Actions allows direct interaction with Windows Active Directory.
- “Ancora” group of Actions provides integration with the ancoraDocs document analysis and processing software.
- “Amazon” Group of Actions directly integrates with cloud environments in the Amazon Web Services platform.
- “Azure” group of Actions allows Users to directly automate cloud environments in the Azure platform.
Improvements & Fixes:
- Improved stability of the Automation Browser.
- Pager elements now work properly during Web Extraction.
- “Error message” property added to “Exception” type Variables.
- The Timeout option in the Upload Document to CaptureFast Action now works as expected.
- Extracting text from PDF files now works as intended.
- Exception Handling in “Launch New Internet Explorer” Action now functions as expected.
- “Continue anyway” option in the “Start Process” Action now functions as intended.
- “Wait For Window” Action no longer causes RAM usage to rise.
- “Set Dropdown list value on Web page” Action now supports parentheses.
- Database Actions now support the TinyInt data type.
- Files used in the "Extract Text with OCR" Action are no longer considered in use after the Action has finished.
- Regions and Comments are now allowed in Switch blocks.
3 people like this