Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

How to screen shot the embeded PDF viewer

Hello,

Im having an issue extracting the LOT & Block number from the legal description of this PDF Viewer. 

The extract screen on page process fails as its normally at the bottom of the first page or possibly page 2. Im assuming its much more simple then im making it out to be but here is example url:

https://officialrecords.broward.org/AcclaimWeb/Details/GetDocumentbyInstrumentNumber/O/116258783

Can anyone provide an example if time allows to acheive extracting this result no matter if its on page 1 or 2?

Best Answer

For Extracting text, It is better to download the Pdf and use Extract text fom PDF action.

Then you use Parse text action with Regex to get the LOT and Block Number

ADMIN
Answer

For Extracting text, It is better to download the Pdf and use Extract text fom PDF action.

Then you use Parse text action with Regex to get the LOT and Block Number

Thank you, do you know anyone I may hire to help build out a large process ETL for official documents for the state of Florida. Or where the best place to go to find someone truly skilled in WinAutomation?

Dear Brian Cardozo,

I can help you with this, I am in Top 4th Position in the world in Winautomation Tool in the www.Upwork.com Freelancer  Platform and definitely I can help you in this regard.

I am attaching a win automation bot video where you can see how Winautomation Bot is Reading Data from PDF and Parsing it using Third-Party tool like Foxit reader and how after applying business logic data is written in Excel template, It will definitely help you to analyze.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v1A1kMC9XZmhNFRgGeaL9RtkNBAHos1L/view?usp=sharing

My Mail id: brijesh@roboticsforsure.com

We are doing automation for several Clients Including the USA by using in winautomation tool, definitely, we can serve you in a good way.

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment