New WinAutomation build - Version 9.2
General New Features:
- WinAutomation now supports Microsoft Edge for Web Automation.
- A Master Key has been introduced to encrypt all passwords and processes.
- A Microsoft Power Automate license can be used to authenticate and use WinAutomation.
- Action “Launch New Edge browser” has been added.
Improvements & Fixes:
- Processes that include sensitive data Actions now require an encryption password during export.
- Connect to Capturefast Action now throws an error in case of invalid Username or Password.
- Password retrieval no longer supports the “via command line” option for Autologin and Email and Exchange Triggers.
- WinAutomation issues on VMware Horizon have been resolved.
- Issue with Automatic Logging records when filtered by Process has been resolved.
- Issue with “Close Window” action that could not find Window has been resolved.
- Web related Actions have been enhanced with the option to accept untrusted certificates in order to proceed with the Action.
- Status Monitor Icon used to cause User Agent to crash on Windows 7 with ESU.
- WinAutomation memory management has been improved.
- Schedules used to show the next scheduled run as “N/A” for February 29 on a leap year.
- Emails with attachments with no 'Content-Disposition: attachment' header are now recognized.
- Issue with processes getting stuck in “Get Details of Element on Web Page” actions on web pages that were no longer active has been resolved.
- Variables of Null Value type used to affect the external variables of a process.
- Issue with interaction with “File upload button” on Chrome has been resolved.
- Issue with editing and exporting upgraded Processes has been resolved.
- Issue while exporting password-protected processes has been resolved.
1 person likes this