New ProcessRobot build - Version 2020.1.1
NEW PROCESSROBOT BUILD
Corrections and Improvements
- Azure AD User credentials can now be used in Autologin.
- Corrected Permissions’ behavior regarding Triggers and Schedules.
- Administrator Users who are also assigned other roles can now access Process Folders normally.
- Executing a Process on Robots during logout no longer causes execution issues.
- Password renewal after expiration now works as expected.
- Improved behavior of “Remember Me” option during login.
- Transactional Queues now properly handle Process errors.
- Transactional Queues no longer refresh automatically.
- The “Assigned To” Column in the Robots Tab now displays the correct information when a SoloBot is assigned to a Custom User.
- Deleting the “Uncommitted Changes” version of a Process no longer causes further complications.
- Process Version comparison no longer encounters errors in certain Actions.
- “Get exported data from Ancora” Action now functions as expected.
- “Extract Text with OCR” Action now releases the relevant file after completion.
- Exception Handling for the “Wait for Window” and “Wait for Window Content” Actions now works as intended.
- Emails containing attachments with no “Content-Disposition: attachment” header are now recognized.
- Additional details added to “Exception” type Variables.
- Issue with Schedulers in case of incorrect password is now fixed.
- The “Connect to CaptureFast Account” Action now produces an error when incorrect credentials are used.
- The “Authentication File” property in the “Create Azure Session” Action is no longer protected.
- Added missing tooltip in the “Describe Amazon EBS Snapshots” Action.
- “More Info” buttons in Amazon, Ancora, and Azure Actions now redirect to the appropriate Help File entries.
- “Wait for Window” Action no longer increases RAM consumption.
- Improved performance of “Close Window” Action.
- The installation file which includes the SQL Express installation now works properly.
- Large values are now accepted in the “User passwords expire after:” field in the Control Desk Settings.
- VMware Horizon no longer negatively impacts ProcessRobot operations.
- Windows ESU no longer interferes with ProcessRobot.
- February 29 on leap years is now displayed correctly in the Schedules Tab.
- Recurring Schedules now function properly when their assigned starting point is set to a past date and time.
- Users from multiple Active Directory servers are now displayed correctly.
- Improved performance of Process Studio.
- Improved performance for Web Automation using Mozilla Firefox (new Web Extension version 126.96.36.199).
Please contact your account manager to get more information and the download links!
1 person likes this