Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic
Answered

problems with excel

hello could you help me with a problem i have in excel i am using actions: copy cells  from excel worlsheet and  paste cells to excel,the row and column I am trying to copy contains formulas, and when the copy action is executed, it shows me an error.

System.ArgumentException: Wrong value passed into <Excel Instance> property. Cannot convert a Text Value into a Excel Instance

en WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActionRuntimeBase.CheckType(Variant parameter, String parameterName, Boolean listsAllowed, Type allowedType)

en WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ExcelActions.PasteCells(Variant excelInstance, Variant firstCellCol, Variant firstCellRow, Int32 pasteMode)

en WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActualCompiledJob.<>c__DisplayClass16.<Execute>b__e(Boolean invokedThroughJumpstart)

en WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActualCompiledJob.<>c__DisplayClass16.<Execute>b__8(Boolean invokedThroughJumpstart)

en WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActualCompiledJob.Execute()

this is the line that i want to copy

and this is the file, where I want to paste

could you help me solve it please

Best Answer

Hello Araceli,

Please make sure that the correct Excel Instance is used in "Paste Cells to Excel Work Sheet" action. You will need to provide the instance of the excel sheet where the data needs to be pasted.

Hope the above helps!

1 Comment

ADMIN
Answer

Hello Araceli,

Please make sure that the correct Excel Instance is used in "Paste Cells to Excel Work Sheet" action. You will need to provide the instance of the excel sheet where the data needs to be pasted.

Hope the above helps!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment