Support Portal

for ProcessRobot and WinAutomation

Start a new topic

Excel Worksheet to CRM

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this query in the appropriate section; if so, my apologies. Admin/Mods may remove @ their discretion.

With the reality of working from home for the next [undefined] period of time due to COVID-19, one of the challenges I've been seeking to provide a solution for is entering/importing data into the CRM I work from while out of office & without an API.

I've been attempting to accomplish this with WinAutomation, & remove the menial, time-consuming process of manual entry.

From the testing I've done thus far, I believe the the only obstacle remaining is entering/populating the phone # string sequence into the appropriate <input> field on %Browser% instance listed in process (attached).

I've tried Focus Text Field on WebPage > Populate Text Field Using Emulated Typing & receive the following error code message. (see below)

Uncertain which action is required to have values from %CurrentItem["Contact Phone"] placed in lf_5813; & %CurrentItem["Business Phone"]% placed in lf_9.

I'd be grateful if anyone could provide direction/assistance to correct error seen below, if obliged.

Kind Regards,

R. Warren

----------------------------------------------
Function: Main

Action: 17

Error: Runtime Error: Column 'Contact Phone' does not belong to table e194c95d-f885-417c-8433-77e7fb436c60.

Inner Exception: Column 'Contact Phone' does not belong to table e194c95d-f885-417c-8433-77e7fb436c60.

System.ArgumentException: Column 'Contact Phone' does not belong to table e194c95d-f885-417c-8433-77e7fb436c60.
   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at WinAutomation.Shared.Runtime.Variants.DataRowVariant.get_Item(Variant index)
   at WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActualCompiledJob.<>c__DisplayClassc.<Execute>b__8(Boolean invokedThroughJumpstart)
   at WinAutomation.Actions.Runtime.ActualCompiledJob.Execute()

lf_5831

outerHTML:        <input class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-all type-phonemask dialer sms" fspecial="" type="tel" name="lf_5831" size="30" value="" data-originalvalue="">

Selector:     #tabs-11 > div > div:nth-child(28) > input

JS path:     document.querySelector("#tabs-11 > div > div:nth-child(28) > input")

Xpath:        //*[@id="tabs-11"]/div/div[28]/input

full XPath:  /html/body/div[4]/div/div[4]/form/div[1]/div/div[1]/div/div[28]/input

outerHTML:     <input class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-all type-phonemask dupecheck dialer" fspecial="phone" type="tel" name="lf_9" size="30" value="" data-originalvalue="">

---------------

lf_9

Selector:    #tabs-11 > div > div.lead-field-wrap.PhoneMask.floatleft > input

JS path:    document.querySelector("#tabs-11 > div > div.lead-field-wrap.PhoneMask.floatleft > input")

XPath:      //*[@id="tabs-11"]/div/div[40]/input

fullXPath:    /html/body/div[4]/div/div[4]/form/div[1]/div/div[1]/div/div[40]/input

waj
(1.86 MB)
Login or Signup to post a comment