New WinAutomation build - Version 9.2.2
General New Features
- Support National Cloud for Microsoft Authentication
Improvements and Corrections
- Issue when "Clear Cache" and/or "Cookies" is checked in "Launch New Firefox" Action has been resolved.
- "Attachment not found" exception in the "Send Exchange Email Message" Action now is properly handled.
- "Move Window" Action now works properly with Maximized Internet Explorer after resizing.
- Issue when Login/Logout of a Microsoft Account, while the WinAutomation Service has stopped, is now resolved.
- Performance Counter Trigger now saves data correctly.
- Inconsistencies with the Focus Window Action have been resolved.
- Issue with the validation of the Shared Mailbox option in the Exchange Monitor Trigger has been resolved.
- "More info" option for Amazon Actions now works properly.