Supported Operating Systems
WinAutomation, works on any workstation with Operating System Windows Vista or later, or Windows Server 2008 or later in case of a server.
Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0 or later should be installed.
In case you are automating any web-based process, WinAutomation supports:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Google Chrome 50 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 50 or higher
In case your automation involves Microsoft Office, WinAutomation supports :
- Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
The minimum hardware requirements are CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.2 GHz, 2GB of RAM memory and 1GB of disc space.
In case the process you are automating requires some resources itself, they would need to be added on top to the aforementioned.
As a general rule, if a hardware configuration is enough for a human employee to perform the same process(es) with ease, WinAutomation will be able to run the automated version of this process(es) with no problems.
The installation file is a self-contained installer. Double-click on the downloaded file and the installation wizard will guide you through the steps needed to install WinAutomation.
WinAutomation can be uninstalled with one of the following ways:
- Run the WinAutomation Setup file and select the option "Uninstall"
- Through the “Programs and Features” section of the Windows Control Panel
- Use a 3rd party uninstaller tool for Windows found online