1. Start the installation process and when asked for the connection string enter the following:
Password=<ProcessRobot User Password>; Persist Security Info=True; User ID=<ProcessRobot Username>; Initial Catalog=<ProcessRobot DB name>; Data Source=<SQL host name>\SQLEXPRESS;
In this example my SQL user is: ProcessRobot, its password is: Password123, the database name is ProcessRobotDB and the host that the SQL was installed on is named RoboServer.
So, the connection string that I have to use is:
Password= Password123; Persist Security Info=True; User ID=ProcessRobot; Initial Catalog=ProcessRobotDB; Data Source=RoboServer\SQLEXPRESS;
2. Next enter the host name of the computer that the ProcessRobot run at and a port #. The address can be just the host name, a FQDN or an IP address
3. Next choose the installation destination and hit next.
4. To verify that everything went well, we have to check if the process is up and running. To do so, go to services and seek the ProcessRobot Server service.
5. Lastly, allow the ProcessRobot Server to communicate through the firewall by either allowing the Port # or the ProcessRobot.Server.exe