Do bear in mind the prerequisites for the Web Console Installation which are the following:
If the machine is a Windows Server, then in the “Windows Features” window, go to “Add Roles and Features Wizard” > ”Features" and enable the options below:
- If the machine is a Windows Client then open the “Turn Windows Features on or off” window and enable the features shown below:
*Note: All these setting must already be in place, as long as you have used the Web Console already and now you are just upgrading it.
1. Run the “ProcessRobotWebConsoleSetup-201x.x.xxxx.exe” Installer to begin the upgrade and select Re-Install Application.
2. Read the license agreement carefully.
3. Enter the info of the machine that hosts the ProcessRobot Server. You can enter either it’s Host Name, FDQN, or IP address.
4. Choose the installation destination.
5. Select the IIS Website.
6. Press next to begin the installation.