Access files consist of tables. We can execute SQL queries to those tables, using the "Database" Actions.
Verify that any one of the below drivers are installed on your machine. If not, install one of them through the links below.
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable
- 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components
- In the "Set Variable" Action, set the file's Full Path accordingly.
- In the "Open SQL Connection" Action, the following "Connection String" can be used
Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=%FullPath_AccessFile%; Persist Security Info=False;
- In the "Execute SQL Statement" Action, Queries can be performed, such as the "SELECT", the "INSERT INTO" and the "UPDATE".
- Close the SQL Connection after the Statements have been executed, via the "Close SQL Connection" Action.
An example can be found here.