Case 1 - Licensee and Company name remain the same in the new license
Launch the Control Desk and navigate to Settings > License > "Install License File".
Select your .lic file and you are ready to go!
Case 2 - Licensee or Company name are updated in the new license
Step 1 - Stop the ProcessRobot Server service.
Step 2 - Navigate to "C:\ProgramData\Softomotive\ProcessRobot\Licenses" and delete all .lic files.
Step 3 - Open your Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and follow the below steps:
- Connect to your SQL Server.
- Navigate to Databases > ProcessRobotDB > Tables
- Right click on dbo.licenses and then click on "Select top 1000 rows".
- In the pane that will appear, replace the text "SELECT TOP (1000)..." with "DELETE" as shown in the screenshots below.
- Click on Execute. This will remove the old license from the database.
Step 4 - Start the ProcessRobot Server service again, launch Control Desk and install the new license file (same as Case 1).