Description of the error
- These two entries are spamming the logs every some seconds
- WinAutomation Machine Agent Connection with Server Lost! Entering reconnection mode now...
- Machine Agent 'S-*-*-**' Registered
- Based on the triggers that are set to be monitored by the Machine Agent, we occasionally encounter entry logs similar to:
- File Monitor Trigger will not be monitoring 'FolderPath'
We would need to proceed as below:
- Check that the WinAutomation Services (WinAutomation Server and WinAutomation Machine Agent) are up and running, their startup type is "Automatic" and that they "Log on as: Local System Account".
- In WinAutomation Console, navigate to "Options -> Settings -> Authentication".
Choose the "Enter password directly" option and retype the user's windows password.
Choose the "Get password via command line" option and type the following:
Note that YourWindowsPassword corresponds to your original password. Hence, the above command would need to be changed accordingly.