If you encounter an error while trying to install the ProcessRobot license file, then follow the below steps in order to completely delete the previously installed one:
Step 1 - Stop the ProcessRobot Server service.
Step 2 - Navigate to "C:\ProgramData\Softomotive\ProcessRobot\Licenses" and delete all .lic files.
Step 3 - Open your Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and follow the below steps:
- Connect to your SQL Server.
- Navigate to Databases > ProcessRobotDB > Tables
- Right click on dbo.licenses and then click on "Select top 1000 rows".
- In the pane that will appear, replace the text "SELECT TOP (1000)..." with "DELETE" as shown in the screenshots below.
- Click on Execute. This will remove the old license from the database.
Step 4 - Start the ProcessRobot Server service again, launch Control Desk and install again your license file.