Steps to call "Run Excel Macro" listed under Excel actions.
1) Launch Excel and store the Excel Instance.
2) Call the action Run Excel Macro .
3) Select your Excel Instance and enter the name of the macro into the macro field .
VB macro can be assigned either through a button or directly in the Module.
- To call a VB Macro directly from the module, use the name that is listed under Developer > Macros to update "Macro" field under "Run Excel Macro".
1) Open the Excel workbook.
2) Right click on the macro's Button which has been created in the Excel worksheet and select the Assign macros option.
3) Get the required macro name to update the "Macro" field under "Run Excel Macro".