- Define an empty array variable.
- Use the "querySelectorAll()" method, in which we specify our Selector.
- Use the "forEach" loop.
- Use the "push" method in order to fill our list/array, within the "forEach".
- Use the "return" command in our Action.
- Use the "Split Text" Action so as to convert the web array (appears as text) to a real list Variable.
This method could prove very useful when for any reason, we don't want/cannot use an "Extract Data" Action.
The script in a Web Browser
The Script in WinAutomation/ProcessRobot