A google sheet can be handled by using the Google Drive File Stream app.
With Drive File Stream, you stream your Drive files directly from the cloud to your PC. Because Drive files are stored in the cloud, any changes you or your collaborators make are automatically updated everywhere.
The application creates a shared folder locally and syncs whenever a file is edited in the local PC and directly in Google Drive.
Then, we can interact with the google sheets as Excel files.
In more detail, via this solution, we can also:
- Use the "Get Files in Folder" Action
- Copy, move, rename, delete files
- Use the "If File Exists" Action
- Use all folder actions (but "Get Special Folder" Action)
- Use the "If Folder Exists" Action
For users without a GSuite Account, the respective app is here.