In case access to Control Desk cannot be established via the "Windows Authentication" option (e.g. due to a change of domain name), you can add or edit a User directly within your ProcessRobot Database.
In this way, you will be able to access the software again as an "Administrator" user.
To proceed, feel free to follow the below steps:
- Edit an existing entry accordingly in the "dbo.users" table, within the ProcessRobot Database via SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio).
Create an entry in the "dbo.users" table, within the ProcessRobot Database via SSMS.
- If you create a new entry in the "dbo.users", please also create a corresponding one in the "dbo.users_roles" table as well.
This is necessary in order for a "Role" to be applied to the "User". Users without a "Role" cannot log in.
- Save the changes.
- Restart the "ProcessRobot Server" service.
- Restart the "SQL Server" service.
- Log in to the Control Desk via the "Windows Authentication" option.